Value of: Josh Manson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

brokenwolf88

Nov 27, 2017
I'd rather see Liljegren play with Muzzin before breaking the bank on a dman who could walk in the summer. I dont mind the idea of Manson but Anaheim is in the playoffs right now. I dont think hes available.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Anaheim surprisingly competitive this year, I don't think they will sell.

Would be a shame from an asset management point of view though to see any of Rakell, Manson or Lindholm walk.

DangleBojangle

Feb 1, 2020
I'd rather see Liljegren play with Muzzin before breaking the bank on a dman who could walk in the summer. I dont mind the idea of Manson but Anaheim is in the playoffs right now. I dont think hes available.
Anaheim is gonna keep falling in the standings, you'll see soon.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Anaheim surprisingly competitive this year, I don't think they will sell.

Would be a shame from an asset management point of view though to see any of Rakell, Manson or Lindholm walk.

There is a LONG way to go before the deadline

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Have you seen Manson play of late? He's not the player Leafs fans wanted a few years ago.
I mean if you get Manson at 50% for a playoff run it’s not a bad option, he still plays pk/top 4 mins…. And is physical net front guy that’ll throw his weight around. Defends teammates…. His biggest issue is he is a black hole offensively

as for the thread, ducks are doing decent…. But big picture should be if there is any indication that Rakell or Manson don’t want to resign they should be moved,m

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad