Proposal: Jordan Greenway with Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
Minnesota isn't trading greenway during the season! It would be a late 1st which you don't have, or 2nd round pick and prospect which you don't have. Otherwise Montreal has nothing Minnesota wants. Minnesota is a playoff, contender

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Minnesota isn't trading greenway during the season! It would be a late 1st which you don't have, or 2nd round pick and prospect which you don't have. Otherwise Montreal has nothing Minnesota wants. Minnesota is a playoff, contender
Well i was just told in another thread that the 31st pick is just basically a 2nd rd pick so going on his theory the 32nd pick is basically a 1st. So i guess we might have a late 1st after all.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I honestly don’t see Greenway’s value being very high right now. What if we flipped the ask and offered Greenway+1st/2nd for Guhle?

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I honestly don’t see Greenway’s value being very high right now. What if we flipped the ask and offered Greenway+1st/2nd for Guhle?

No reason to trade our top prospect unless we're talking rossi or boldy. Greenway gets you nowhere close.

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021

Huh? Why do we need d prospect when Minnesota just spent a 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, and then prior draft Minnesota drafted one in 2nd round and 3rd round. Waste of assets

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Huh? Why do we need d prospect when Minnesota just spent a 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, and then prior draft Minnesota drafted one in 2nd round and 3rd round. Waste of assets
Because Montreal has almost no one worth trading for. Just playing devils advocate in a sense.

Cenzo_

Dec 11, 2006
Montreal

what do you mean prospect which we don’t have?
Habs certainly have a few prospect good enough for a Greenway trade

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
what do you mean prospect which we don’t have?
Habs certainly have a few prospect good enough for a Greenway trade

Not for wild to part with during the season. What do have have? Bear prospect and nothing for wild to trade greenway who will get late 1st, or early 2nd and prospect easy

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
for a 30s point guy? maybe cond. 2nd/3rd from a contender
Quite possible. His production hasn't really taken the step that many had hoped it would, and the consistency issue has evened out some but hasn't gone away entirely either. Being a decent skater with his size, strength and reach is the sort of thing that GMs covet though, so who knows what the trade market ends up making of him.

Crow52

Jan 8, 2020
My favorite player in Wild team, 6"6 and skate really well.

Wild fans, what you want on Habs team?

To Montreal : Jordan Greenway.
To Minnesota : ?
what do you think of Lehkonen and a B prospect...just saying

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad