Value of: Jordan Greenway to Oilers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OilerSuperstar17

Oct 5, 2012

tenor.gif

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Seems like a perfect fit for Edmonton from what I remember reading about him last year. Exactly why it won't get done.

heisenbergsitti

Aug 23, 2021
Wild fans, what would it take? Just based off stats, it wouldn't seem like it would take much but haven't seen him play.

He's a restricted free agent. He will be traded in the summer, or wild let another team sign him where he will bring a 1st round pick as restricted free agent. Wild have no reason to trade him unless they go on a major losing streak before deadline and kaprizov, Joel Eriksson Ek, and spurgeon are out long term

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Should have drafted him. Or try your luck with Lawson Crouse, a lite Greenway.
You got that backwards. Crouse is much better than Greenway. Crouse could get some Selke votes. A far superior 200 foot player. Greenway is big and fast, but doesn’t make as much happen as he should. His game is a bit hollow.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
They have some similarities. Both are big and strong, with Greenway being bigger and stronger. Neither is going to set scoring records, but Greenway clearly scores more. Both have their warts- I'd far rather have Greenway, and I don't even like Greenway all that much.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You got that backwards. Crouse is much better than Greenway. Crouse could get some Selke votes. A far superior 200 foot player. Greenway is big and fast, but doesn’t make as much happen as he should. His game is a bit hollow.
Well, I don't agree with anything that you wrote, but it's just my opinion. Greenway is not fast, though. He is a clumsy skater who falls down a lot...slightly above average speed at best, and he's not often at his best. His reach is freakishly long, which is kind of nice defending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad