TSN: Nick Robertson requests trade from Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
they also dont have to trade him. think Robertson would really sit out for the year? I guess he could sign over seas or something but doubtful he gets NHL money. teams have rejected players requests to be traded before. see what happens

Reactions: Neil Racki

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
they also dont have to trade him. think Robertson would really sit out for the year? I guess he could sign over seas or something but doubtful he gets NHL money. teams have rejected players requests to be traded before. see what happens

Based on his usage, I don't get the impression that the Leafs will care that much if he doesn't play for them.

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
He's gonna be successful wherever he goes. Not a star but will be a consistent scorer. Would be cool to see him go to Dallas but not sure if they have room for him? Their top 9 is pretty loaded.

Isn't that what been said for 2 seasons now ?

Yes but he was never given ice time in those 2 years. He was actually fairly productive this season despite being scratched for like 30 games and playing 3rd line mins with very little PP time.

Reactions: BraveCanadian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad