TSN: Nick Robertson requests trade from Toronto

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
they also dont have to trade him. think Robertson would really sit out for the year? I guess he could sign over seas or something but doubtful he gets NHL money. teams have rejected players requests to be traded before. see what happens

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
they also dont have to trade him. think Robertson would really sit out for the year? I guess he could sign over seas or something but doubtful he gets NHL money. teams have rejected players requests to be traded before. see what happens

Based on his usage, I don't get the impression that the Leafs will care that much if he doesn't play for them.

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
He's gonna be successful wherever he goes. Not a star but will be a consistent scorer. Would be cool to see him go to Dallas but not sure if they have room for him? Their top 9 is pretty loaded.

Isn't that what been said for 2 seasons now ?

Yes but he was never given ice time in those 2 years. He was actually fairly productive this season despite being scratched for like 30 games and playing 3rd line mins with very little PP time.

Reactions: BraveCanadian

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2