Prospect Info: Jett Woo, Pt. II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
When you say "apparently" was this based on any reports? They were obvious candidates to be selected given where the two were ranked and team needs etc. but other than that I haven't come across anything reporting that said one of them was on top of the list before Hoglander was moved up.

Benning/Weisbrod re-jigged the draft boards after day 1 to take Hoglander which was apparently the breaking point of the relationship with Brackett. Somewhere at the time it was reported that there was a big defender the scouts would have taken but I’m not digging to find it 5 years later.

Reactions: Vector and Peen

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Benning/Weisbrod re-jigged the draft boards after day 1 to take Hoglander which was apparently the breaking point of the relationship with Brackett. Somewhere at the time it was reported that there was a big defender the scouts would have taken but I’m not digging to find it 5 years later.
Who reported it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad