GDT: Jets vs Knights - Round 3 Game 2 - May 14th, 7pm - "A long expected Party"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Keep pressure on the Knight d they are worst part of their team, and a couple of softies on MAF would help, if Reeves is playing don't get lured into his stupidity, same 1st period would be nice.

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
saw this on a walk in Manhattan today, made me think of you guys. pulling for a win! go Jets go!

DdL1XDFW4AART4d

Bartho

Feb 26, 2013
Wpg
I'll be at the game tonight. My last one was Game 3 of round 2 and my ears were ringing after that one. Hoping for more of the same tonight.

Go Jets Go!

Reactions: Snot Rocket and GNP
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
That little room they have in the pressbox for the non-playing Jets is going to get really crowded now.

No Suess or Phillips?

I get Sgarbossa, Robinson & Schilling not being included. All were signed to one year deals to provide a veteran presence on the Moose & don't factor into the NHL teams plans.

Suess & Phillips however are drafted pieces of the organization.

Only other signed players not invited are Harkins & Lodge. Both playing in Jacksonville the last time I checked. Lastly Luke Green is in the Q.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
No Suess or Phillips?

I get Sgarbossa, Robinson & Schilling not being included. All were signed to one year deals to provide a veteran presence on the Moose & don't factor into the NHL teams plans.

Suess & Phillips however are drafted pieces of the organization.

Only other signed players not invited are Harkins & Lodge. Both playing in Jacksonville the last time I checked. Lastly Luke Green is in the Q.

Suess is not under contract, his ELC starts next season. He can't be recalled.
Harkins was called up. Green is injured and hadn't joined the Moose because of that.
Phillips probably won't be with the organization any longer, they also have four goalies up now. Same with Lodge who wasn't even called up to the Moose playoff squad after Jax's season ended.

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Suess is not under contract, his ELC starts next season. He can't be recalled.
Harkins was called up. Green is injured and hadn't joined the Moose because of that.
Phillips probably won't be with the organization any longer, they also have four goalies up now. Same with Lodge who wasn't even called up to the Moose playoff squad after Jax's season ended.

Suess was playing for the Moose on a ATO then?

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I'd like Little to score a bit better this playoffs to reassure me that we will be fine without Stas.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Does anyone know If I have a ticket to the game tonight can I enter the street party, leave the street party and then go to the game?

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
So...

I kinda wanna go to the white out party, but don't have a ticket. :(

I'd like to point out I'm 2-0 at the party, and 0-2 while watching at home.

Just go downtown anyways. They'll be someone there with extra you'll get for free. If you do have an issue, hit the Pint.

With the Met located within the whiteout area, you could always say you have a reservation. Hell why lie, call and make a reso. Viewing experience is the cities best bar none.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Does anyone know If I have a ticket to the game tonight can I enter the street party, leave the street party and then go to the game?

IIRC having a ticket lets you into the street party... also if you add up the numbers the street party people + the ticket people would exceed the 27,000 limit on the street party... so they are assuming you will still attend the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad