Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Capitals Feb 19 6:00pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I loathe the Caps, really hope we take it to them w/ them being a little tired after a long road trip.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Still never forgive them after beating us back to back to kill our playoff dreams.......uggggggg up and at em!!!!!!

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I still on see smoke, no fire.

He may play against the caps, but its pretty speculative.

Not sure about that.

Well, we're down two forwards, with only defensemen as backup scratches. So even if we move Buff back to forward (sadly) we still need another forward. Armia isn't at practice and unless he's injured was the most likely of our AHL forwards to get called up.

So without a confirmation tweet I'd say it's as likely as it's ever going to get.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Well, we're down two forwards, with only defensemen as backup scratches. So even if we move Buff back to forward (sadly) we still need another forward. Armia isn't at practice and unless he's injured was the most likely of our AHL forwards to get called up.

So without a confirmation tweet I'd say it's as likely as it's ever going to get.

I'd say from past history this season that Cormier is the most likely first callup. There are reasons that a player could miss practice besides being called up. I think some people have unrealistic expectations on the new toy.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg

I think its at least equally likely we move Buff to forward, and bring Cormier up.

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia

that is an assumption that may not be true. I still think it's a bit crazy to have no extra forwards on the 23 man... but I guess Buff can always be treated like one.

Whileee

May 29, 2010

....unless the Jets are planning to trade Armia imminently for forward help...

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@RickRalphTSN: #NHLJets practice tomorrow at IcePlex has been moved ahead to 10:30am.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
We keep being told that the Ice Caps play the same system as the Jets to ease transition for call ups.
With this mindset does it make sense to bring in someone who hasn't spent any time with the Caps?

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
I'd say from past history this season that Cormier is the most likely first callup. There are reasons that a player could miss practice besides being called up. I think some people have unrealistic expectations on the new toy.

The reason why he was not at practice and could not make the radio interview is that he was screached in by his teammates last night and is under the weather due to kissing a cod

Last edited by a moderator:

seasontixholder*

They talked on the radio that Klingberg has been playing well. Maybe he gets his shot?

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
It means the Jets injuries are connected with the JFK assassination, the pyramids, and the international military industrial complex --- all because of aliens.

i-m-not-sure-if-it-was-aliens-but-it-s-aliens-en-ffffff

OH MY GOD :amazed: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad