GDT: Jets vs Canucks Jan-21st 7PM (Plus a cold beer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
Laine made just a normal goal which is not highlight reel material. not sure if satisfied

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Must be unbelievably frustrating to play with Tanev. Great straight line speed and stamina, but everything else in his game is utter f***ing garbage.

Reactions: Board Bard

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Does the ice seem bad to anyone else? Already a few fanned passes and shots and puck bouncing over sticks

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
The other day I watched some highlights from 2011 SCF. Man the Sedins back then were so dangerous. Now they can't seem to make a single nifty pass.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
The other day I watched some highlights from 2011 SCF. Man the Sedins back then were so dangerous. Now they can't seem to make a single nifty pass.

They are still pretty good. Everytime they play against the Jets I expect them to be totally washed up based on how Canucks fans talk about them but they end up impressing me and being the best players on the ice.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
What even is this? What is life? What is death? Am I alive?

iJxOtQp.png

Reactions: JetsFan815

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
They are still pretty good. Everytime they play against the Jets I expect them to be totally washed up based on how Canucks fans talk about them but they end up impressing me and being the best players on the ice.

They're not even the best players on the Canucks, Horvat and Tanev come to mind. The best player on the ice in this game so far is Matty P he's incredible.

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Must be unbelievably frustrating to play with Tanev. Great straight line speed and stamina, but everything else in his game is utter ****ing garbage.

Tanev turning pucks over off his forechecking shouldn’t frustrate anybody playing with him.
Tanev’s game is far from garbage, not sure how you can state so.

Reactions: sipowicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad