GDT: Jets vs Avalanche - March 19 - 7PM - MTS Centre - Pie Edition V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
2 v 1 your only job is to take away the pass. Postma did that.

He let Mcloed get way too close though. It wasn't a great goal to give up but I don't blame the goalie as much on that one. When a guy is releasing his shot from five feet in front of the crease the goalie is in tough.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I don't know why it bugs me, but I really wish PBP/media guys could just decide whether to call him "Nate Mackinnon" or "Nathan Mackinnon:

Just pick one.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
There won't be a single person leaving the MTS Centre with a hat on the night it finally happens.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
He let Mcloed get way too close though. It wasn't a great goal to give up but I don't blame the goalie as much on that one. When a guy is releasing his shot from five feet in front of the crease the goalie is in tough.

He was covering the cross-crease pass to the much more dangerous shot. How was he supposed to keep McLeod out? >_>

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg

While I agree that is one not as much on Montoya (I blame Kane for that weak play at blueline), if Postma had taken even one step towards McLeod that was back door in the net for sure. Not much else Postma could have done.

Aela*

I expected overtime, interesting they would gamble on the empty net though.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Fourth franchise. NYR, Phoenix, NYI.

Monty is not an above average backup. I don't care what numbers say, he's just not a hard guy to score on.

Al Montoya. 16th in the league for GAA at 2.18, 19th in the league for SV% at .924, 29th in the league for So at 2. I would say those are above avg numbers for a backup goalie.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Haha How it the **** did Wheels score there??

civQQne.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad