GDT: Jets visit Ducks in season opener 10:00 PM ET Oct. 13, 2021

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

405Entrance

Feb 8, 2020
I wanna see a win :laugh: hopefully they actually try and not half ass like they’ve been doing for the past 3 years

Reactions: lwvs84

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Seems more anxious. People want to hurry up and hurt.
Rip the bandaid off!

honestly tho no matter how bad the team is, zegras should help the power play a bit and do a couple things nightly that make the games worth watching…. Who knows maybe guys like terry/comtois/Lundy take the next step, and groulx continues to impress…. Which rejuvenates Henrique getzlaf and silf.

I don’t necessarily mind losing, but last year was rough the effort seemed meh, the team didn’t seem to want to work or compete…. If they at least look like they are improving and putting in effort that’ll at least be a comforting sign

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Getzlaf has moments where he looks fine, and a lot of nights where he looks like he can barely skate anymore. I assume he's just beat up as heck.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Rip the bandaid off!

honestly tho no matter how bad the team is, zegras should help the power play a bit and do a couple things nightly that make the games worth watching…. Who knows maybe guys like terry/comtois/Lundy take the next step, and groulx continues to impress…. Which rejuvenates Henrique getzlaf and silf.

I don’t necessarily mind losing, but last year was rough the effort seemed meh, the team didn’t seem to want to work or compete…. If they at least look like they are improving and putting in effort that’ll at least be a comforting sign

I think the last preseason game against the kings is a reasonable thing to root for. Entertainment, notable stretches of good play, and a final score that may or may not reflect actual improvement. Most nights it probably won't.

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I just took a bong rip and am drinking a beer.
I got the saint archer Flying V hazy ipa…. The cans looked too clean to pass up
6D8EF24A-B0CA-470A-95EF-151E97AD4F8C.jpeg

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I generally like any hazy ipas, so it’s right up my ally

I am mainly a Stout and DIPA drinker. Usually like my beers 8% abv or higher. But I do like a Hazy IPA as well so wanted to give it a try. One beer I love the most, is Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, stuff is amazing.

Reactions: bsu

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Let's all get along for at least the first game of this horrid season.
Yes. Nobody is allowed to be snarky to other posters unless they have the work “Snark” in their user name. Individuals who have “tacular “ in their name ARE allowed to do so, but only to posters who have “Snark” in their user name.

Reactions: Static

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Someone come up with a drinking game. I’ll grab the low hanging fruit :

Rule : Getzlaf passes instead of shooting - drink.
If Mahura gets CLEARLY outmuscled on a board battle drink.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Someone come up with a drinking game. I’ll grab the low hanging fruit :

Rule : Getzlaf passes instead of shooting - drink.

I’ve already been drinking during the Rangers game, you trying to kill me? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad