GDT: Jets@Leafs 7PM HNIC CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
The Refs have been out to screw the Leafs every ****ing game this season! Just look at the stats!
There have been some shit calls against the Leafs over this season, sure but tonight hasn't been rigged. Just badly called.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
If they play Boston I want leo in there..
If it's tampa..they need Johnsson's speed..
Here's betting Johnsson doesn't play no matter who itis..

Reactions: ballofhate13

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
I don't even think the play has been that lopsided. Couple seeing eye shots and we're down 3-1 with our backup in net. Games still for the taking.

Yep, it hasn't been lopsided at all...unless you're listening to Jim Hughson...putting his Leaf-hate hat on again tonight on HNIC giving the Leafs very little credit, while schmoozing the Jets at every opportunity he has...Simpson has more objective, which is surprising. Watching this game, you realize how good the Leafs are considering it's a back-to-back and with all that talk of how great and dominating the Jets are...LOL.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Then why bother watching if it's meaningless? Fans are passionate, we relay our emotions with words and reactions, that's how most humans act... you know... showing emotions. There's absolutely nothing wrong with venting frustrations at all.

You do you, let us be us.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with calling people out for crying about the refs or some goals against.

I will continue to be a robot. Thanks

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
There have been some **** calls against the Leafs over this season, sure but tonight hasn't been rigged. Just badly called.

Agreed.

The nashville game was rigged. It was so in your face anyone with a brain and eyes could come to that conclusion.

7 to 1 PP and we know the preds play dirty

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
There have been some **** calls against the Leafs over this season, sure but tonight hasn't been rigged. Just badly called.

I agree, I wouldn't call it rigged. But I do think its a lack of respect to our club. I mean, if this was TBL, BOS, PIT... heck even CHI still... the refs would call the game differently. The fact that the Leafs are one of the best teams in the NHL with relatively few PP opportunities is telling.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Yeah, just badly called, just like every other Leafs game this season!

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I'v been to Winnipeg a few times. Never thought I'd see hell freeze over...

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Hot take? It's a known fact JVR/Bozak are bad defensively. That's no hot take. If I had said they haven't been good overall, that would be different.

Go ahead though, keep believing Bozak/JVR are not bad defensively and have been their entire time here.

You stated they get owned against good teams.
They've actually been really good all season. Numbers back it up.

Reactions: bennylundholm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad