GDT: Jets @ Canucks • Mon Mar 14, 9PM [No tank talk in GDT please]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It's not even that bad in the "other thread" front

Calgary 5 St Louis 2
Edmonton 2 Nasville 2

Bonus score

LA 5 Chicago 0

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I said it last game and I'll say it again. Not only were the Jets going to hold on and win that one (first come from behind 3rd period of the year), but they are going to win their first 3 in a row of the season. Just have to close out this game and then beat Calgary on Wednesday. I think we can do it ;)

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Bo Horvat, Jakob Markstrom, Shawn Matthias.

Wow, looking back that was pretty awful for two proven #1 goalies.

Edit : And Vancouver is retaining 15% until 2022.

Horvat is great, but looking back (hindsight 20/20) they might have been able to get more.

They should have gotten a lot more for Schneids but Luongo was dealt from a position of extreme weakness. They weren't getting much for him.
It's a shame the fans ran him out of town... He was great to watch.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Just tuned in after 11 hours of work. Nothing better than to kick back, relax, and watch the Canucks get stomped bahahaha.

dirty lower mainlanders

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
They should have gotten a lot more for Schneids but Luongo was dealt from a position of extreme weakness. They weren't getting much for him.
It's a shame the fans ran him out of town... He was great to watch.

Yeah, edited after you quoted :P

I wish they had kept Schneider. Never disliked the Canucks, for obvious reasons, and with them not being in the same division as us it was nice to see former Moose players succeeding.

Not even sure if they have any left at this point.

204*

man this kosmachuk is playing amazing robbed of an assist on the myers goal. kids earning a bottom six spot if he can keep this up

myers is so under appreciated also for what he brings. his offensive ability is unquestioned.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Nashville was a great venue for the ASG but I could do without the constant country music. Seriously. Just staaaahp.
Go to St. Louis lets hear from Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad