Post-Game Talk: Jets 3 - Blues 2

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Our team looks solid top to bottom. Kupari needs to stay as 4C. He is getting better all the time
If that Kupari starts to score, we have a solid top 6 player for the Jets. He has good size, good speed, and a hard shot. If he can find the net more often, he'll be a star player for the Jets. Just needs some confidence, and I think it will come.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Total team effort everyone is on the same page yes there were a couple of bad plays but overall everyone had a good game ... they never stopped skating.
The Blues even with their bounces could not beat the Jets.
Team Corsi Scheifele/Connor on the ice for both goals (both were rebounds D-man blown coverage) but Connor had the game winner and the Jets are 6-0.

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Meanwhile, all Kypreos could say about the Jets the other day was attendance issues and they depend too much on Helly. What a goof!
I still remember when SportsNet's panel called for Winnipeg to miss the playoffs during an intermission of the 1st game, mere minutes before the Jets dunked on their darling Oilers 6-0.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
That was just a hard fought divisional game. Very entertaining game to watch and a well deserved victory.

Second line is really going now and Cole with another big game.

The second pairing has been excellent this year and that continued tonight. Snerg has really elevated his play and Pionk looks better as he doesn't have to do as much of the retrieval and breakouts.

DeMelo and JoMo have been a bit off in their end but I expect that to get ironed out.

Really the one player gripping their stick to tightly is Gabe right now. I think if he gets one he'll loosen up a bit.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Just because Canadian sports media eats paste doesn't mean American sports media and all of other teams do. I fully expect everyone to take the Jets seriously except Sportsnet.
Actually Jack Michaels mentioned it in the first game. He said the Jets won 52 games last year and basically only lost Dillon and Brossoit, Monahan & Toffoli came at TDL so they still are a very good team and he is right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad