Speculation: Jesse Puljujarvi Follows Maple Leafs on Instagram.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
So this is reeeeeaching and likely doesn't mean a whole lot, but might be worth a conversation.

Puljujarvi has recently followed the Toronto Maple Leafs Instagram account. After a quick scroll through, he only follows the Oilers, NHL, Liiga, Nike and Bauer accounts. The rest are all personal accounts of other players, family, friends, maybe some fans etc.

What say you

Might mean something if he followed the Marlies.

I trust the Leafs would have the sense to assign him there if acquired.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Eh... some might agree. I’ve never been a big fan of Juulsen’s even back to his WHL days and wouldn’t see much value in his acquisition as I seriously doubt his top 4 upside.

He’s a right handed Haydn Fleury whose upside I questioned from day 1.

Not a terrible offer, but not one I’d jump on either.

That's fair unfortunately the only other players higher on the D depth chart are Brook/Romanov which I think are nearly untouchable unless we are getting a proven elite piece coming our way and not someone who's more of a project like Puljujarvi.

I see Puljujarvi like what we have with Petry , unfortunately didn't work out in Edmonton but a player able to carve out a very nice career in Montreal. I could be dead wrong just my impression of the situation.

I think best I could do would be Byron + Cale Fleury (ironically enough Haydn's younger brother) perhaps even add Lindgren or McNiven who are promising young goalies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Maybe he felt there weren’t enough useless Leafs’ threads on this site?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I think he would look awful on the Leafs. Oilers are a bad team and he kinda is just hidden amongst the crap.. He would be exposed too much on the Leafs showing how not NHL ready he is

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
I think he would look awful on the Leafs. Oilers are a bad team and he kinda is just hidden amongst the crap.. He would be exposed too much on the Leafs showing how not NHL ready he is
Leafs would more than likely place him on the Marlies to give him some actual development before he is waiver eligible next season.

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Ruutu Tootoo

Oct 16, 2014
Morris County, NJ
So this is reeeeeaching and likely doesn't mean a whole lot, but might be worth a conversation.

Puljujarvi has recently followed the Toronto Maple Leafs Instagram account. After a quick scroll through, he only follows the Oilers, NHL, Liiga, Nike and Bauer accounts. The rest are all personal accounts of other players, family, friends, maybe some fans etc.

What say you

I follow Mia Kalifa’s Instagram, that means I must **** her.

Get a grip dude.

Reactions: nturn06 and Hronek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad