Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman -VI .. *crickets*

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I'm going to become the Joker.
No, taken

The Riddler should be a super star ~ surprised it hasn’t happened.

After seeing the Swayman to KHL I need a few weeks vacation at least till after Topsfield Fair

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
No, taken

After seeing the Swayman to KHL I need a few weeks vacation at least till after Topsfield Fair
I was utterly disappointed when I tuned into HBO last night only to find out that the new Penguin episode doesn’t come out until Sunday night.

Reactions: EverettMike

SwayHeyKid

Mar 14, 2022
McAvoy was coming off a bridge and was buying way more UFA years vs Makar. Pastrnak was a pending UFA with Richard Trophy who signed a contract as cap percentage totally inline with stars of that ilk.

You say “pay him like a 25 year old elite starting goalie” and people point to Helly or Saros or Demko or these other guys that signed at 5 or 6 as 25 year old elite starting goalies those don’t count for some reason. Those were obviously on shorter term deals. If Swayman wants 8, it’s just a dicier negotiation because none of the other young elite goalies not named Vasi have Signed a deal like that in 10 years. They all came in at short term and then cashed in later. If you want to argue that 25 year old Swayman is 25 year old Vasi, I’ll get my popcorn.
Those days are done. long time ago with a dead cap. I'll argue a 25 year old Swayman and a 26 year old Rask thank you. No way on earth he should be signing a 4 year deal when all these young forwards and defensemen who have accomplished much less are all cashing lottery tickets. Goalies are now due. Hellebuyck was 6/6plus a long time ago. I'll take 8/8+ with the cap going straight up

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
No, taken

First of I think anyone would be bat shit crazy to go to Russia nowadays.

Second does anyone know what the salaries are like there

Reactions: HustleB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad