Jared "What McCann't He Do?" McCann -- Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
What would Benning know about him, he only just came over from Boston where he didn't do any prospect scouting because he was too busy being an assistant GM.

People trying to have it both ways lol

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
I agree with you and Y2K. But I wonder if the Leafs, with oodles of picks and Kyle Dubas as their whiz kid AGM who was McCann's GM in the Soo, will make Bendenini an offer they can't refuse. Haha like two 2nds, yikes.

Glossary: "Bendenini" contains the concepts of "Bent Over" and "Bend your Knees," to accommodate a variety of positions, so to speak, in the team's hierarchy :innocent:

I wonder if we could get a 22 yr old right handed defencemen who once played in Sudbury...:sarcasm:

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Looks like he's hurt. I hope it's not a serious-enough injury that it affects offseason training or requires surgery but looks like any info now is preliminary.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
needs a year in utica at least. needs the summer to bulk up a bit. still easy to be pushed around.

Yep, he needs another year in Utica because if they need another centre who's "easy to be pushed around' at the NHL level they've always got Vey and Granlund.:sarcasm:

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Probably should have been sent back to juniors. Would have lit it up and the Soo are in the 2nd round of the playoffs right now. A summer of training and he could have had a lot of confidence going into camp next year.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Honestly surprised he hasn't been injured more often. He's not physically ready for the NHL yet, the speed and skill is there but it's hard for him to protect the puck, cycle, or go to the prime scoring areas because of his lack of strength. He's definitely not afraid of mixing it up which I love, hopefully he can add weight without losing his speed. Should help him in faceoffs as well.

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
Honestly surprised he hasn't been injured more often. He's not physically ready for the NHL yet, the speed and skill is there but it's hard for him to protect the puck, cycle, or go to the prime scoring areas because of his lack of strength. He's definitely not afraid of mixing it up which I love, hopefully he can add weight without losing his speed. Should help him in faceoffs as well.

Once he adds on some weight, I can see him being a 60 point player. The hands and speed are all there. What a nice goal against Quick the other night.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
While I fully expect him to spend a lot of time in Utica next year, I wouldn't be completely surprised if he comes to camp and blows people away. He got that "show 'em" attitude which is great for off season training.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad