GDT: January 18th 2014 Montreal vs Toronto - 7PM ET - CBC, RDS, NHLN-US - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I hate feeling this way but I really dislike this team.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Funny how Phaneuf is only "tough" when there is one or more officials between him and the guy he is running his mouth with.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
So why again did Therrien bench Nattinen, then play Parros with Eller and Patches....sorry to make this towards MT again but why?

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
I didn't even hear Naatinen's name once tonight. What was the point in bringing up an inexperienced guy in a big game like this? And why not Louis Leblanc?

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

So glad to see the Captain step up in important moments, for once.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Funny how Eller is -2 tonight because Emelin gets peewee'd and Gorges tries to skate a puck up the ice instead of his usual safe off the boards clear...

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
-The defence is giving up way too much space in the neutral zone, allows the Leafs to attack with speed. Multiple times theres been all 3 forwards caught at or below the circles which certainly hasn't helped.

-With Parros irrelevant, the Nattinen call up looks even stupider. 10 forwards in a high energy game..

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Nattinen with a big 1 minute and 45 seconds of ice time in 2 periods.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Why does CBC keep saying Gio is 32 when he's 35! I wish Gio was 32. He scored 29 goals for us the year he turned 32. This year he is on pace to get 12 goals.

Galchenyuk4habs

Nov 13, 2011
Montreal
I'm in florida right now and on my android phone, I also have an Ipad. Does anyone have a link so I could watch the game? I've tried everything

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I didn't even hear Naatinen's name once tonight. What was the point in bringing up an inexperienced guy in a big game like this? And why not Louis Leblanc?

To lose a face-off.

PricePkPatch*

Good job to Beaulieu, however. I want to see him more around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad