Half-Assed GDT: Jackets - Blues

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Lots of weak passes, weak on sticks, just ugly,, no offense all night really until the last chance by Kyrou.. Thomas has been pretty silent this game.. nothing really from Neal.. Frolik shoots the puck anytime he touches it from anywhere.. even the bench

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Lots of weak passes, weak on sticks, just ugly,, no offense all night really until the last chance by Kyrou.. Thomas has been pretty silent this game.. nothing really from Neal.. Frolik shoots the puck anytime he touches it from anywhere.. even the bench
I just don't see what Frolik brings at this point.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Joshua did have a fight in the 1st and just missed on a haymaker that would have been deadly

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Good play by Brown, carried the puck through cetner, dumped it in, went in and caused havoc with 2 D sot he puck came loose to a Blue.. no scoring chance but good play

Reactions: CoMoBlues

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Checking the stats, I, for one, am shocked that the legendary Blues pairing of *checks notes* Cross and Wesley have been on the ice for all 3 goals against.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
This game has been VERY hard to watch. Not great defensively, very dry offensively, Hofer either by his own fault or the team's fault hasn't been great. Feels like the only thing that has been noticeable or easy to watch is Lindgren.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I don't know how anyone else is watching but I just went to the Blues website and can watch from there

STLegend

Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon
Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
Well it's only 1 preseason game but first impression of Brown is that he doesn't make this team. I think there are easily 3 players that play our style that would be a better fit than Logan.

I especially got a kick out of the late powerplay where he had 2 weak plays on the puck that Walman kept in the zone to then get a PP goal for himself.

EL Bandito

Mar 29, 2006
Edwardsville, IL
Aside from Parayko and maybe Scandella the rest of the D have been awful. We should never have to witness Cross or Wesley ever again. Disappointed with both Walman and Santini tonight. Both playing like tweeners.

And there Walman scores on a clapper.

I wish they'd give Kostin some linemates to work with. At the very least he's trying to make a difference physically every shift.

Neal is a definite upgrade over Clifford, Maceachern or Joshua. I expect him to earn a contract.

I'm a Washkurak fan. Give him 2 years and I think he'll be a good energy player. Reminds me a lot of a young Sobotka.

Logan Brown will surprise....eventually. Maybe not this year but I think he breaks out next year after the Blues mold him. He's surprisingly fast once he gets his motor running. Seems more engaged than I saw in Ottawa. I love the trade.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Well it's only 1 preseason game but first impression of Brown is that he doesn't make this team. I think there are easily 3 players that play our style that would be a better fit than Logan.

I especially got a kick out of the late powerplay where he had 2 weak plays on the puck that Walman kept in the zone to then get a PP goal for himself.
He needs to be harder on the puck if he is gonna play for Berube. Doesn't matter how much skill you have if you lose puck so easily.

Reactions: ezcreepin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad