GDT: Jackets at Flyers

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
My theory on Torts saying we need Larsen or whatever he said about Larsen last time — he wanted to ensure there was a team in the Metro he could always beat.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I predict that the Jackets offense will at least equal its average output for the last 4 games. That's one goal for those who haven't been paying attention.
Over/under might be 2.5 for this one. Trying to figure out which side to take. :dunno:

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I’m surprised , but I’m not , that we are starting Tarasov on a back to back , coming off major hip surgery … Elvis looked fine on the bench last night , but apparently is sick ..

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
Let's just get through this without it needing like the other games and more guys being added to IR

Reactions: CBJx614

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I’m surprised , but I’m not , that we are starting Tarasov on a back to back , coming off major hip surgery … Elvis looked fine on the bench last night , but apparently is sick ..
I admit to also being surprised for the same reason. I know they're reluctant to play Jet, but that would seem like a more cautious, long term approach.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I think playing the back to back is good experience for Tarasov. And he plays so calm already.

For the tank though, I hope he is sent down when we get our veteran goalies back.

Reactions: Columbus Jack

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I think playing the back to back is good experience for Tarasov. And he plays so calm already.

For the tank though, I hope he is sent down when we get our veteran goalies back.
4th start in 6 days .. if he reinjures his hip, ownership better have heads on a platter

• Wow
Reactions: LJ7

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
Just to refresh everyone’s memory we have had more players hurt playing Philly. Here is hoping we can escape without our equipment guys hurt 🤞

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
1-0 PHI SHG by Konecny on a pretty nice move that catches Bjork and Tarasov off-guard. We should just try the 5 forward PP, what do we have to lose...

Tarasov has played great though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad