Confirmed with Link: Canes sign Jack Roslovic - 1 year/2.8M

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Good 2/3C tweener good for like 15G 35PTS average...he's probably our 2C insurance in case they all struggle he could fill in. How many bottom 6 guys do we have now though? Either gonna be slotting higher than we should be or Fast injury looks LTIR or maybe we're expecting Drury or Kuzy to be traded?

Reactions: MyLuckyPuck

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Good 2/3C tweener good for like 15G 35PTS average...he's probably our 2C insurance in case they all struggle he could fill in. How many bottom 6 guys do we have now though? Either gonna be slotting higher than we should be or Fast injury looks LTIR or maybe we're expecting Drury or Kuzy to be traded?

His 82-game pace over the last 3 seasons has basically been 45 points. He’s a career .5ppg guy and that includes his first couple of years in Winnipeg where he was figuring it out.

Between perceived system fit and production I could see a world in which this goes very very well.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Here's the lineup that I've penned. I gave Necas the Bratt 1 year bridge, Drury a 2x1.4, and Jarvis an 8x7.5. I think those are good contract estimates. I know the contracts won't work exactly like this, but I think the general estimates are pretty sound. Robinson, Lemieux, and Jost all have easily buriable cap hits if they need the space to start the year.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 112843.png

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Here's the lineup that I've penned. I gave Necas the Bratt 1 year bridge, Drury a 2x1.4, and Jarvis an 8x7.5. I think those are good contract estimates. I know the contracts won't work exactly like this, but I think the general estimates are pretty sound. Robinson, Lemieux, and Jost all have easily buriable cap hits if they need the space to start the year.

View attachment 892244
Thanks.

Today is the last day to work out all projected iterations with trade partners, new players, etc.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Gotta Like this signing.
Quick-Fast, High Motor. Good Team Man.
GM is doing a a good job with getting qualirty at a fair price.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Could be some scoring potential for the 3rd line. That said this feels a lot like a Ponikarovsky signing....lot of hopes and prayers that this guy can chip in offensively. He is pretty fast....
I’d be OK if this plays out exactly like the Poni signing. Trade him at the deadline and draft the next Slavin with the pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad