Value of: Jack Mcbain to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
LA could do with a little more meat and potatoes on their roster. McBain looks a gamer and would be a nice add.

Is he part of the yotes longterm plans or the next chip to cash in? He's just turned 23 and is due a new contract soon.

Would an offer of cheap quality futures pry him off the roster or is he going to get locked in?

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
LA could do with a little more meat and potatoes on their roster. McBain looks a gamer and would be a nice add.

Is he part of the yotes longterm plans or the next chip to cash in? He's just turned 23 and is due a new contract soon.

Would an offer of cheap quality futures pry him off the roster or is he going to get locked in?
I'd imagine we want to keep him. We payed a 2nd round pick for him and he's done well with his ice time. I'd imagine a trade would involve a 2nd and maybe a prospect we like that isn't particularly high on LA's prospect depth chart. Maybe like Chromiak? I dono, maybe that's too light?

Meh, bottom line is we love the player but it doesn't make him untouchable.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
LA could use a meat and potatoes forward that’s sticks in their lineup but Arizona would probably want a center in return of equal or higher value than that of Jack McBain.

Reactions: Kingspiracy

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018

AZ just gave up a mid 2nd for him last year, they need the bodies and he’s shown good ability in his rookie year. Why would they trade him for anything but a very solid asset?

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
AZ just gave up a mid 2nd for him last year, they need the bodies and he’s shown good ability in his rookie year. Why would they trade him for anything but a very solid asset?

Arent cheap quality futures a very solid asset?

I'm awful with proposals, hence the 'value of' instead of putting an offer out there.

Clarke and Byfield are obviously off limits, but are there any of our youngsters that are of interest? If you have a snarly Lhd (under say 27) it could be something bigger.

I'm not trying to rile up another fanbase, just putting a name out there that i think LA (and probably most other teams) would be interested in. A guy of the right age group worth giving up assets for.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Arent cheap quality futures a very solid asset?

I'm awful with proposals, hence the 'value of' instead of putting an offer out there.

Clarke and Byfield are obviously off limits, but are there any of our youngsters that are of interest? If you have a snarly Lhd (under say 27) it could be something bigger.

I'm not trying to rile up another fanbase, just putting a name out there that i think LA (and probably most other teams) would be interested in. A guy of the right age group worth giving up assets for.
I guess my response would be: they just traded a cheap, quality future for McBain, who is himself a cheap quality future

I’m an impartial fan, it is just hard for me to see what is more of a need for AZ than McBain-aged & McBain-quality assets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad