Proposal: Jack Campbell Offer Sheet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenG

Sep 15, 2015
Montreal
I think that Jack Campbell has quietly been one of the top goalies in the NHL since joining the league. With the Leafs cap situation being tight, my question is…

What would it take to get him out of Toronto?

7 x $7M?

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Dubas got an extra million this year, Campbell staying

i imagine Toronto gives him a huge contract and then Campbell comes back down to earth, and Toronto fans crucify him and blame him for the next couple round 1 exits
Its like you can see into the future. You know it's going to happen and there's nothing that can be done to change it.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

BenG

Sep 15, 2015
Montreal
Dubas got an extra million this year, Campbell staying

i imagine Toronto gives him a huge contract and then Campbell comes back down to earth, and Toronto fans crucify him and blame him for the next couple round 1 exits

I may be wrong but I think the Leafs have just over $6M in capspace for next year while needing to sign six players. Might be a good idea to use an offer sheet to get Campbell or even another player out of TO.

I think Campbell comes down a bit but I do think he is still a top G in the league. Another poor playoff run will surely shake things up…

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
How are you offer sheeting Campbell? I get the HF offer sheeting Toronto thing, but at least the other 12 options were eligible.

Reactions: Zenos

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I think that Jack Campbell has quietly been one of the top goalies in the NHL since joining the league. With the Leafs cap situation being tight, my question is…

What would it take to get him out of Toronto?

7 x $7M?
who in the world is giving him this contract?

EhlersChin

Aug 23, 2017
I still remember the death threats that Gardiner received from Leafs fans when they lost to the Bruins that one year:

I still remember what happened in Van when they lost to the Bruins that one year, talk about embarrassing. Burn it down

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Campbell has never played as many games as he will be expected to play this season.
I believe he has given up 3+ goals a game a lot recently and that will get worse as he wears down.
Fortunately they get the Hawks next. Chicago couldn’t score in a brothel with a fist full of 100’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad