Value of: J.G. Pageau

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
What could he get?

Three years remaining at 5M per cap hit, 12M remaining in salary, and a 16 team NTC.

NYI's current needs (not in order) are...
- Top six LW with speed and playmaking ability
- Bottom four D who can carry the puck up ice and/or actually QB a respectable PP
- Backup G
- Cap space
- Picks/prospects

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Brannstrom is too similar to Aho for the Islanders. What about Pageau + Wahlstrom for DeBrincat?
The Islanders shouldn’t be moving JG Pageau as he is probably the most important PKer on the team and is an exceptional player on a good contract.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Brannstrom is too similar to Aho for the Islanders. What about Pageau + Wahlstrom for DeBrincat?

I'd definitely table this as a decent offer. If Debrincat is signing long term with you guys I'd probably ask for a conditional pick (1st/2nd) or prospect like Maggio/Dufour.

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
I'd definitely table this as a decent offer. If Debrincat is signing long term with you guys I'd probably ask for a conditional pick (1st/2nd) or prospect like Maggio/Dufour.
Makes sense (pick, or Maggio/Dufour) as an add.

Debrincat fits in perfectly with our forward core. He'll be 27 or 28 soon so he's in the sweet spot for Lou to offer an 8 year contract...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad