Prospect Info: Ivan Demidov & Michael Hage Video Only Thread

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
His thread has already gone off the rails, so for quick access here are all the vids I have and will update this thread with the remaining games I still have to edit. I have every game in the playoffs and have just been posting them in order from the 1st game of round 1 to the final game. These are just about shift to shift, if you can't see him I try to edit it out.

Playoffs -

Reg Season

Just Highlights from 2 games combined

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
My new favourite thread. Thanks @montreal

The Demidov vids were fun to make but I knew his game pretty well going into the draft, I never saw Hage before we drafted him so he's really caught me by surprise. While he's got some things to work on but once he gets a bit stronger and adds more mass he could be very interesting, the speed/skating plus his offense is legit and he plays a solid two way game.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
The Demidov vids were fun to make but I knew his game pretty well going into the draft, I never saw Hage before we drafted him so he's really caught me by surprise. While he's got some things to work on but once he gets a bit stronger and adds more mass he could be very interesting, the speed/skating plus his offense is legit and he plays a solid two way game.

Yes, he was one of my favorites in the draft. Watching him live, his skating is even more impressive. High IQ and compete as well.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yes, he was one of my favorites in the draft. Watching him live, his skating is even more impressive. High IQ and compete as well.

when I saw him for the first time at the development camp his skating made me think of Carbo's, he's certainly got elite skating/speed and I really like the offense, the shot is legit but the vision/playmaking stand out along with pretty good puck handling. His compete seems pretty good but needs some work at being more consistent from the 10 or so games i've seen so far.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I can imagine they were. As I find myself stopping, rewinding and replaying the videos that you've made of Demidov. I need too, since some of the plays he performs are mind blowing. So I have to rewatch, just to see if I actually saw what I did lol

As for Hage, for my hockey pool research. I'd heard of him, but I've only read posts here on HFB. So getting to see your more indepth videos is a great help. Agreed, I'm looking forward to seeing his progress over the next few seasons.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad