Pre-Game Talk: It's official: Leafs vs Bruins [Game 1 on Wed]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

4evaBlue

Bottle of Lightning
Jan 9, 2011
I'm so bitter but this is all on the Leafs for not winning yesterday. No way we're going to win this series but at least it's playoff hockey :\

Exactly. The Leafs had their destiny in their own hands, but decided to pull a no show.

It should be a fun series, either way. It's not like the Bruins have completely dominated us this season like in seasons past.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
the same people who are talking **** now are the same who said the leafs would have a tanking year

book it

wonder if we'll hear kessel chants

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
We can take em. Somehow. Leafs in 7, resulting in the GOAT confidence booster for round 2. :naughty:

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I wanted to face Boston and voted so in other thread, so I am happy.

Playoffs are about character and winning it all, not about winning one, two or three rounds. We will find out what character our core guys have.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I like the Leafs as the underdog.

All the pressure will be on Boston as a heavy favorite, and they are a tired team in lousy form.

Even without Kessel contributing and Lupul injured, the Leafs played Boston tough all season.

It could go either way.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
The question is, will CBC broadcast our games? I think CBC decides to take the first two series and most likely they will take 1) MTL vs OTT and 2) VAN vs. SJS

Maybe the Leafs games will be on TSN? I am not too sure of the broadcasting rules

4evaBlue

Bottle of Lightning
Jan 9, 2011
THIS! I want to see this line up and want to see McLaren go after Chara riht of the bat every game. Make his life a living hell on ice
:yo::yo::yo:

Like Chara would be dumb enough to look at McLaren even twice. It has to be a team effort. Two season ago when we did well against the Bruins, we did it by making sure every single player finished their check on Chara to get him off his game. Starting from Armstrong, Bozak, Crabb, etc etc. Every single fn opportunity. If they keep that up, it will take its toll very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad