Is this the closet Connor McDavid gonna get to a Stanley Cup?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
with edmonton yes

he can win it if he does the right thing

1719287835602.png

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
I firmly believe they will be there next year. They need to find a way to get more depth at forward so McDavid and Drai aren't playing for 8 of the last 10 minutes in a must win game. But they'll be there again next year.

• Haha
Reactions: Fraser28

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Can't see them doing this again especially with the new conyracts their top players need to get.

There's not a single impact players that's a UFA next year. In 2 years there's Draisaitl and Bouchard. They should be able to run it back with a really good team again.

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Hard to get back there for sure. You can literally blow a chance and not get another chance for twenty years.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nope

He'll get there again, real soon. Next two years. This was laughed at when I said after they were eliminated last year that I think they'll win one of the next 3 cups. And look how close they came this year?

With pedestrian goaltending, questionable depth, a couple of terrible anchors on defense and an over-decorated, over-compiling, washed up general manager, who is on luckily on the way out.

Conference finals two of the last three years, cup finals this year. I think they'll be back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad