Is there a Kyle Beach/Zach Kassian Comparable in the 2011 Draft?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
By the title, I mean a forward that:

- Takes the body for breakfast
- Is big in stature
- Sticks up for teammate and can chuck fists
- Is not just a goon but can play hockey, projecting to at least a 3rd liner in the NHL
- Is a tad psycho
- (optional) is so good at his craft that he's a 1st rounder

Anyone who fits that description or is made from the some mold?

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Nitpicking here, but Kassian and Beach aren't comparable in my opinion simply because Beach is a total nutcase with some serious rage issues.

But on topic, Colin Jacobs. A few years back he had a crazy amount of hype and people were talking top 5 pick. Not so much anymore, likely a mid second to early third. He's 6'2, 200 pounds, has 9 points in 12 games for Seattle right now. Isn't afraid to scrap. He steps in for his teammates and he can throw em, he's got a nasty side to him. Skating is meh, but he does the dirty work. Projects to be a middle 6 kinda guy. Absolutely best case scenario (in my opinion), a Lucic type guy who can hit, fight and score 17-20 goals, but I really couldn't see much more than that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00