Is Kaprizov getting back?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Today was the best skating game he has had all season IMO, closest he has looked to usual self since the Stanley injury.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He's looking better, but still not as sharp as he was pre Stanley injury, when he was a top 10 player.

Sometimes he tries to do too much. He winds up from the D zone and attempts to go through the whole team. That's not going to happen in the NHL unless you are McDavid. Love the thought, but he's better off making use of his teammates, then reinserting himself into the play later, like yesterday when he had a beautiful little tip in front of the net.

On his second goal he just wheeled around and fired, getting the benefit of a great screen in front by JEE. Sometimes he passes up those shots, and tries to make a "perfect" play... that doesn't work very often in the NHL. He's an excellent passer, but I want him to be shooting, and leading the team in scoring, as much as possible.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
He impressed me last night. Loved the shot blocks and getting rewarded for them with the insurance goal.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
He's looking better, but still not as sharp as he was pre Stanley injury, when he was a top 10 player.

Sometimes he tries to do too much. He winds up from the D zone and attempts to go through the whole team. That's not going to happen in the NHL unless you are McDavid. Love the thought, but he's better off making use of his teammates, then reinserting himself into the play later, like yesterday when he had a beautiful little tip in front of the net.

On his second goal he just wheeled around and fired, getting the benefit of a great screen in front by JEE. Sometimes he passes up those shots, and tries to make a "perfect" play... that doesn't work very often in the NHL. He's an excellent passer, but I want him to be shooting, and leading the team in scoring, as much as possible.
Good player, fun to watch but he's never been a top 10 player. His breakout season I could see top 10 winger but there's a lot of centres and dmen ahead of him and that's not a knock on him, wingers just have less value.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Good player, fun to watch but he's never been a top 10 player. His breakout season I could see top 10 winger but there's a lot of centres and dmen ahead of him and that's not a knock on him, wingers just have less value.
Well he put up that 108 point year playing with scrub centers and dragging Zucc to a 90 point season. That’s legit top 10 player stuff.

Reactions: lordtrillson

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I'd say top 10 forward in general. Maybe 10-20 if you want to factor in D, yeah.

Reactions: PaulD

Calderon

Mar 24, 2006
NHL 1st star of the week:

I don't keep up on the weekly star selections but when I run into them every once in a while I always wonder who's the best and the worst of the trio: the one with one star or one with three stars -- or is the lone star denoting that it's the first star. Just to make things even more complicated, the headline implies there are three stars while the graphics show actually six stars. Oh well, not that it matters at all.

rubenflamshep

Dec 6, 2023
Toronto
scoutthe.xyz
He's back baby. Has played at this level in the past. Just needs to keep it up.

Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 8.52.00 PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad