Is Igor Shesterkin the most overrated goalie ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
He seriously does always go AWOL for a three-month period it's ridiculous!!!

And his attitude is so much like Georgiev. Entitled, bratty, full of air.

He doesn't have any self-awareness.

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I don't know if he is overrated, but man, he is better than any goalie the Flyers have had since Bernie Parent. I do not know what it is like to have a goalie of his calibre on the Flyers.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I've literally never seen a goalie give up back breaking inexcusable softies that are supposed to be elite ever. Every season he goes AWOL for 3 months at a time when he can't stop a beachball. In the playoffs he makes a lot of difficult saves sure but gives up back breaking softies. I hope the Devils pay him his 12 million.
Just a heads up, literally doesn't do anything for that first sentence.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Dude scoffs at 11M but is not a goalie any team will ever win with, total f***ing loser.
1) you obviously don't know how negotiations work

2) He has a career GAA of 2.41 and sv% of .928 in the postseason. Maybe if the Rangers weren't a bunch of mental midgets they'd accomplish something in the playoffs instead of just praying he shuts the other team out every night.

He's not even the most overrated goalie in the league right now, man.

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
I've literally never seen a goalie give up back breaking inexcusable softies that are supposed to be elite ever. Every season he goes AWOL for 3 months at a time when he can't stop a beachball. In the playoffs he makes a lot of difficult saves sure but gives up back breaking softies. I hope the Devils pay him his 12 million.
1728781572395.gif

Reactions: Whaddagoal

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
You’re paying 11+ aav. Accept it

bigbadbruins1

Dec 12, 2008
Depends on what they sign him for. if he gets 12m+ the rangers will probably not be as competitive until the cap goes up significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad