Is HockeyJerseyOutlet.com A Legit Place To Buy Jerseys From??

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Last edited:

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
At first glance the site looks shady. The about us says to check back in a few months, I don't see much that makes me feel too comfortable about it.

The jersey itself, from that picture at least, appears to be legit. And the price isn't so low it can't be true, but I'm not sure. The whole site just doesn't seem good to me, no contact info bothers me too.

Though after searching, it appears a couple people at least have vouched for the site being legit.

Quick edit: Just found his shop on eBay and he has 100% positive feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/hockeyjerseyoutlet?rt=nc

MovesLikeJagr

Jan 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I've bought the same jersey from them on ebay, except in white, and they're legit. Step dad had the same jersey, that he bought in Pittsburgh, and couldn't tell a difference

MadFerIt95*

I say dont buy the jersey but thats only because its a Penguins jersey

Analyzer*

If the same jersey is on their eBay account, buy it from there. You're better protected.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah I checked with folks on the IceJerseys forum and I guess they are indeed legit. I just hate using Ebay though as I never have fully trusted Paypal.

Doesn't matter right now though, after a quick look it appears that they just just sold out of that XL home Penguins jersey. :(

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Yeah I checked with folks on the IceJerseys forum and I guess they are indeed legit. I just hate using Ebay though as I never have fully trusted Paypal.

Doesn't matter right now though, after a quick look it appears that they just just sold out of that XL home Penguins jersey. :(

I never heard anybody say that they don't trust Paypal. Was there a specific instance that did it?

I had one person who failed to send me a set of riding gloves. Paypal returned the money minus a small $5 service fee. It may not be a 100% refund, but the majority of a refund is better than none.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I never heard anybody say that they don't trust Paypal. Was there a specific instance that did it?

I had one person who failed to send me a set of riding gloves. Paypal returned the money minus a small $5 service fee. It may not be a 100% refund, but the majority of a refund is better than none.

Well all of the various PayPal related scams for one thing.... :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad