Pre-Game Talk: Into the deep blue sea to slay the Kraken for Game 8

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
The one NHL game he got last season set him up for a great AHL season so certainly not opposed to Skinner getting the start.

He's been hot ever since that start. Sometimes you just gotta give a guy a chance to see if he runs with it.

I just want to know if skinner looks decent before the team blows a bunch of assets trading for a different goalie

skinner should be getting two game while he is up - probably won’t hapoen

Yup, this is the logical thing to do.

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011

I think this is a relatively easy fix. The fourth line and third pair are the real issues and there are some options the team could try internally.

I'd really like to see a top 10 5v5 team at least with our current special teams, then I'd have more confidence going into the playoffs.

Reactions: Czechboy

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Yeah this won't be a easy win IMO.

Kraken aren't Year 1 Vegas but they aren't Year 1 Sharks either.
I would bet on Oilers Kraken have had lots of skating against Rangers then have to fly out to Edmonton

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
If anyone here is going to the game tomorrow, can we get a report on what percentage by volume Larsson's tribute video is clips of him just burying dudes in the corner? I'd set the over/under at like 66.5%

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
Sorry off topic

anyone recommend a good store bought Alfredo or white pasta sauce?

Dude - yes the perfect 'store bought' sauce I have is to take some butter, put in a pan and start to melt, mix some heavy cream and some garlic (pressed), then when hot put in a ton of parmesan (the real cheese not the green container!), add some salt and pepper!

You're welcome :) I bought it all at the store! (10x better than any jar of white sauce)...

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Don't expect the oilers to give skinner any starts.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Dude - yes the perfect 'store bought' sauce I have is to take some butter, put in a pan and start to melt, mix some heavy cream and some garlic (pressed), then when hot put in a ton of parmesan (the real cheese not the green container!), add some salt and pepper!

You're welcome :) I bought it all at the store! (10x better than any jar of white sauce)...
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad