I'm fairly new to hockey and watched the game last night

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I gotta say, I'm fairly new to hockey and watched the game last night and im damn impressed by hockey players skills. I could never and I can definitely see the appeal. Might make a fan of me next season.

Edit : wow thank you guys so much I feel so welcomed haha
Glad you enjoyed the greatest game in the world!! Now, do yourself a favor and try to get to a game next season! There is no greater sport to see live and in person than hockey!!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
You picked the perfect game to tune in to catch a generational talent at his best. And it almost didn't happen.

But then Paul Maurice decided to insert Nick Cousins into the lineup.
Not really, McDavid didn't do much in game 6 unless you are calling Barkov generational.

Game 4 or 5 was true McMagic. Maybe watch those game highlights instead.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Not really, McDavid didn't do much in game 6 unless you are calling Barkov generational.

Game 4 or 5 was true McMagic. Maybe watch those game highlights instead.
It was a joke. Calling Nick Cousins generational when he obviously is not.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
I gotta say, I'm fairly new to hockey and watched the game last night and im damn impressed by hockey players skills. I could never and I can definitely see the appeal. Might make a fan of me next season.

Edit : wow thank you guys so much I feel so welcomed haha
Hockey is easily the best sport to watch, especially in person.

Even if you pick a fav team, dont forget to watch different teams. Every team plays different and has their star players. I'm not even a Dallas fan, but I'll watch their games because the telecast at Dallas arena games are close to the ice and probably the loudest fans in the league. I find LA Kings games good to watch too.

It's so easy now to watch games around the league and not just the closest team to where you live. Dont force yourself to be a fan of the home town team or closest team.

Reactions: Felidae and SirJW

snag

Feb 22, 2014
What haha?

Just an oddity :)

1719197440591.png

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
It’s the most challenging sport in the world to master. It’s the most exciting, entertaining in the world. I wish it got the recognition it deserves. Soccer is second for me.

The ability to manipulate a puck, on ice, in stride, at 20 mph + AND have the spatial awareness of teammates, zones, the net within structured rules is simply amazing.

Reactions: Turbonium

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad