If you support Rogers or Sportsnet, you support literal Oilers haters and trolls. Let’s get this Boycott going!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Is it just me or has Sportsnet curbed MacLean waxing elephants on the playoff broadcasts? Seems his commentary has been reduced to directing panel traffic and he’s (relatively) quiet during the discussions. Must be limiting his homilies and cowboy poetry to the Hometown Hockey pieces…thanks!

skeena1

May 15, 2006
Is it just me or has Sportsnet curbed MacLean waxing elephants on the playoff broadcasts? Seems his commentary has been reduced to directing panel traffic and he’s (relatively) quiet during the discussions. Must be limiting his homilies and cowboy poetry to the Hometown Hockey pieces…thanks!
Has anyone asked the elephants how they feel about it?

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
I thought the tweets were lame as hell but wholly overreaction Batman.

Some of y’all don’t have much going on in your lives huh ?

Dieseloil

Jul 31, 2016
We didn't have a single pro oilers person for any oilers playoff game. Maybe Loui I guess but even he was pumping LA's tires that first series and during the handshakes for example was talking about how amazing LA were all series. It was kind of annoying, lets get an oilers homer that defends the team just to even out some of that bias.
Bieksa seemed to be the only unbiased one out of the whole bunch, Ron Mc Cuck used to just interview hockey knowledgeable people and leave his bias out of it, those days are over.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
So this happened. Pressed to answer questions about the Monopolization of Canadian Telecom in light of them completely f***ing up and shutting down the country today, a Rogers execs interview had to be abruptly shut down. Clown show Corporation.

Always a very bad look that when the questions get tough, an internal communications advisor sitting just off screen, tells the VP Exec to end the interview now. Clown show was being generous. As Canadians we continue to be bent over by institutions and singular companies and we just accept it, frustratingly. I wish we could legally protest this sort of behaviour in this country, oh wait…

Reactions: bellagiobob

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Always a very bad look that when the questions get tough, an internal communications advisor sitting just off screen, tells the VP Exec to end the interview now. Clown show was being generous. As Canadians we continue to be bent over by institutions and singular companies and we just accept it, frustratingly. I wish we could legally protest this sort of behaviour in this country, oh wait…
A pissy CBC brat complaining about media monopolization is a bit rich isn’t it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad