GDT: If it quacks like a Duck, it's probably bad at hockey and will get blown away by a Hurricane.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

skipnjump

Apr 6, 2019
NC
I mean yeah, you'd like Andersen to stop every shot. But you'd also like the Canes to score a goal or two with 30 shots against one of the worst teams in the NHL.
Yeah, it is sad that we have 31 shots on goal and the Ducks have 12 and the Ducks are winning. Sigh...

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
But for real, "is only game" as the scholar and Russian counterpart to Ken Dryden, Ilya Bryzgalov, would say.

Still have another period for the Canes to come back or ruin our night. Be patient.

Reactions: MisterDobz

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
But again remind me how we don't need a goal scorer at the deadline :sarcasm:

Team looks tired. Skating in molasses. Lots of standing around in all zones, and the passes just aren't crisp at all.

Their goalie has the easiest 30+ saves through 2 periods that I've seen in a while. It is what it is, we played last night

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Team looks tired. Skating in molasses. Lots of standing around in all zones, and the passes just aren't crisp at all.

Their goalie has the easiest 30+ saves through 2 periods that I've seen in a while. It is what it is, we played last night
We obviously can’t afford to go out and get a guy, otherwise we wouldn’t have eleventy picks to use on kids.

Reactions: Wolfpuck and Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

We do need a goal scorer.. But if the Demand is Aho (As an example) I don't see a move that makes us better short of a guy like McDavid. So Price and efficiency are also of importance..

Reactions: LakeLivin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad