Half-Assed GDT: Hunting Buffalo- Blues versus Sabres 7pm Tonight

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
All those power plays and Buf gets their one goal on a funny bounce inside the first two minutes while 5 on 5 :dunno:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Kostin is a strong mofo. I still think he can turn into a Jamie Benn type
Jamie Benn? we're lucky if he become Josh Anderson. He has no chance of reaching the highs (or even 'averages') of Jamie Benn. Kostin is a better skater; Benn is better at pretty much everything else. Even as a shadow of his former self. Kostin should be mentioned in the same breath as Reaves at this point, not an Art Ross winner.

Kostin has been consistently good and not just flashes for the last 10 games or so.

Ryan Johnson used to be good at his role too. Didn't make him anything more than a dangerous grinder who teases you with tools.

Last edited:

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Jamie Benn? we're lucky if he become Josh Anderson. He has no chance of reaching the highs (or even 'averages') of Jamie Benn. Kostin is a better skater; Benn is better at pretty much everything else. Even as a shadow of his former self.

You never know. It's Kostin's first season in the NHL, and he's only 23 years old. Some players take a little longer for things to click. I do believe there's a good reason Kostin was ranked the #1 European Skater in his draft year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad