How many points does Virtanen score for Spartak Moskva?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many points does Virtanen score for Spartak Moskva?

• Total voters

Oilers In Tree

Sep 10, 2021
Edmonton
I think he will get between 71-80 points because the KHL is the KHL and if Nigel Dawes can be a superstar there then that league shouldn’t be taken seriously. Calgary’s old coach eventually went there too hey? My crystal ball says™ that I think he will spend a few years in the KHL and potentially come back home after many productive seasons. I wouldn’t want that but you never know.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I think he will get between 71-80 points because the KHL is the KHL and if Nigel Dawes can be a superstar there then that league shouldn’t be taken seriously. Calgary’s old coach eventually went there too hey? My crystal ball says™ that I think he will spend a few years in the KHL and potentially come back home after many productive seasons. I wouldn’t want that but you never know.
No chance. There are way superior players to Virtanen in the KHL who aren't even locks to hit 70.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
It’s hyperbole but I’m sure the same thing was said on a smaller scale when Nigel Dawes first went there. Bootleg league.

Guess that's what Ovechkin & Malkin called the NHL during their rookie seasons.

Virtanen is a bottom-6 player in any of the top professional leagues.

Oilers In Tree

Sep 10, 2021
Edmonton
Guess that's what Ovechkin & Malkin called the NHL after their rookie seasons.
They left the KHL as quickly as they could and never looked back. They would have tripled their production in the KHL and no one would have cared. They are paid as much as they should be in the nhl and are champions. Stanley cup champions. No one cares about the Gagarin cup.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
They left the KHL as quickly as they could and never looked back. They are paid as much as they should be in the nhl and are champions. Stanley cup champions. No one cares about the Gagarin cup.

They did not, but that's irrelevant. Ignorant post.

Oilers In Tree

Sep 10, 2021
Edmonton
They did not.
OV was a victim of the lockout and sure some semantics with Malkin coming a year after but that doesn’t change anything. They spent all of their useful careers in North America and it’s clear that they don’t dream of being Gagarin cup champs, I mean just look at these guys.
8B3ADC9D-7C9F-425C-B953-690FD92D5421.jpeg

E8B9054C-E130-4971-92E8-F2A36BD6021C.jpeg

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
OV was a victim of the lockout and sure some semantics with Malkin coming a year after but that doesn’t change anything. They spent all of their useful careers in North America and it’s clear that they don’t dream of being Gagarin cup champs, I mean just look at these guys.
View attachment 464463
View attachment 464464

Nice pictures. How are they related to Virtanen? Or are you just trying to glorify your glorious league in the most ignorant way?

Reactions: Erub ot Ynligom

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I won't even answer this stupidity any more. "Combined"....

October 1Bern, SwitzerlandPostFinance ArenaNew Jersey DevilsSC Bern3–2 (OT)
October 3Cologne, GermanyLanxess ArenaEdmonton OilersKölner Haie4–3 (OT)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Zug, SwitzerlandNew York RangersEV Zug4–8
October 4Helsinki, FinlandAnaheim DucksJokerit Helsinki4–3 (OT)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

some of the most recent international games played, NHL not looking so hot barely squeaking out wins in OT

Oilers In Tree

Sep 10, 2021
Edmonton
October 1Bern, SwitzerlandPostFinance ArenaNew Jersey DevilsSC Bern3–2 (OT)
October 3Cologne, GermanyLanxess ArenaEdmonton OilersKölner Haie4–3 (OT)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Zug, SwitzerlandNew York RangersEV Zug4–8
October 4Helsinki, FinlandAnaheim DucksJokerit Helsinki4–3 (OT)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
some of the most recent international games played, NHL not looking so hot barely squeaking out wins in OT
From our previous friendly interactions, this post seems on par with what I’ve witnessed so far from you, a bunch of effort that doesn’t mean too much. These were exhibition friendlies, the rosters weren’t set and I guarantee that if any NHL team plays any one of them a month into their NHL schedule they would be winning 10-0.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011

So you think he's going to score 10-20 more points than Panarin and Kaprizov did before coming to NHL?

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Wow, I voted 90-100 as a joke but now I feel like I just want to make it clear I was kidding if some people legit think this dude is going to light up the KHL that much.

Puck Dogg

Puck life
Mar 13, 2006
I think he will get between 71-80 points because the KHL is the KHL and if Nigel Dawes can be a superstar there then that league shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Dawes hasn't been superstar in KHL, just very productive player. His PPG was almost excatly the same that he had in the AHL, meaning one point per game average.

Also in the NHL Dawes had PPG average 0f 0.40 over the 200+ games he played. That is comparable to e.g. Nick Bonino or Adrian Kempe.

Last edited:

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin
It’s hyperbole but I’m sure the same thing was said on a smaller scale when Nigel Dawes first went there. Bootleg league.

Of course the NHL is better, but using 1 player as a comprehensive measuring stick is disingenuous. Instead of Dawes, why not use Ovechkin?

2004-05 Dynamo Moskva 37gp - 26 pts
2005-06 Washington Capitals 81gp - 106 pts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad