Hockey pool ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Hello all i will be on vacancy this upcoming week and i wonder if some ladies/gent would like to take part of this, it will be free and it will be this kind of pool :

Mcdavid
Draisaitl
Mackinnon
Kucherov

We pick one player

Makar
Hughes
Josi
Hedman

We also pick one player

I was thinking maybe 10 fwd pick 5 D pick and 2 G

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Yes I would be interested in a pool.

Not to derail your thread, but some kind of connected GM would be cool. Don't know if a software or game exist that allow this with draft trade etc. We could make a habs fan sim league. Otherwise I had the project to code one but it would be with randomly generated players. If anyone is interested in an open source project similar to EA franchise mode but with connected GM PM me (coders or just interested people in general).

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Unfortunatly, im not really into tech, i would not even know the basic to run a program

Lets hope there are other People except of us 2

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
I usually use office pools.com, it does allow trades etc, but need to manually enter the pics first. In your case you can upload the templates of the players in each group and have ppl select by checkbox. I am in one right now, but I haven’t administered that type.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad