GDT: Hockey Day in America (NBC)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I'm a big fan of Rene Rancourt, but Chicago does the Anthem right.

Well done people!

Rene Rancourt to me sounds like he's deaf. Clearly he's not, but I don't get why people think he's a good singer but to each his own.

That being said, Jeff Jimmerson is probably the best although I could do without the anthems all together.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
What an embarrassing dive. And that call on Marchy was hilarious too. Refs trying to keep a certain trailing team in the game.

RapidFire

Jan 3, 2007
hahaha some "fans" (lets leave it at that) are calling Versteeg's fall a dive... as if he knew a goalie stick was going to smack him :shakehead

never change

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Rask anger issues are hilarious

rask-smash-fail-o.gif

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
What an embarrassing dive. And that call on Marchy was hilarious too. Refs trying to keep a certain trailing team in the game.

Playing stupid keeps teams in games as well. None of that was necessary so it hard to feel sorry for them when they call it. Reputation probably played a part but again who does Marchand have to blame for that?

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
How is that a dive c'mon man!

What exactly did Rask hit? The hand, if that? That causes a player to fall down to the ice? It looks like Rask's stick barely grazed Versteeg.

No doubt Rask is being an idiot, but Versteeg is a bit of a *****.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
The Bruins need this game.
They're up 2-0 with the Blackhawks seemingly not interested and then they start self-imploding.

WTF are they doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad