HFWings Keeper Fantasy Hockey League: Season Seven

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Sorry guys, way too busy these days. Just looking at keeper selections now.

@saska sault you have some keepers selected (just four), but you need to pick eight. It's going to be in your best interest to pick eight, because if you don't, you're just going to get the last four picks in the draft...basically trading four keepers for four players that would probably otherwise be free agents.

I'd be also keeping Aho, Svech, Seider and Bouchard if it were me (damn that roster is stacked, lol)

Clarke, Levi and Wolf still have keeper eligibility too if you want to keep them

View attachment 910245

Thank you for that, mighty neighbourly. I'm hardwired for my old league with 4 keepers.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Yeah keep him, we don't really care about draft year anymore. People have goalies that are like 26 years old in NA slots once the season starts, lol
Wait, when did we abandon the draft year stipulation? I'm all for it, I think a "games cap" is all you need, but I didn't realize we changed anything. I thought you had listed it as a rule just a couple posts previously lol.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
The keeper selection screen probably gone for you now because we're past the deadline, you can just post in this thread who you want to keep and I can tag them. That was why I posted the list for you to view, I probably should have told you that though, lol

Wait, when did we abandon the draft year stipulation? I'm all for it, I think a "games cap" is all you need, but I didn't realize we changed anything. I thought you had listed it as a rule just a couple posts previously lol.
Sorry jaster. I was just looking through the older threads and there was a conversation in advance of the 2022 draft, I kind of forgot to finalize things before the 2023 draft apparently, but when I was approving keepers last year I wasn't turning away any keepers regardless of draft year.

Reactions: saska sault

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
The keeper selection screen probably gone for you now because we're past the deadline, you can just post in this thread who you want to keep and I can tag them. That was why I posted the list for you to view, I probably should have told you that though, lol

Sorry jaster. I was just looking through the older threads and there was a conversation in advance of the 2022 draft, I kind of forgot to finalize things before the 2023 draft apparently, but when I was approving keepers last year I wasn't turning away any keepers regardless of draft year.

As expected, Svech, Seider, Aho and Bouchard. Thank you

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
All good. So just to be clear, the only criteria for prospects is the 50-game threshold, yes? Less than 50 NHL games and we can consider them a "prospect" and keep up to 3 of them in addition to our regular 8 keepers?

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
All good. So just to be clear, the only criteria for prospects is the 50-game threshold, yes? Less than 50 NHL games and we can consider them a "prospect" and keep up to 3 of them in addition to our regular 8 keepers?
Yup, that's it!

As expected, Svech, Seider, Aho and Bouchard. Thank you
Did you want to keep any of those three prospects or throw them all back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad