Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Watched more Buium clips. At first, I would he was a more of a highly skilled puck distributer, "get the puck out of the zone quickly and effective" type, molded with good two-way skills.

But starting to see much more pizzazz in his game. Still isn't going to be a Makar but a more dynamic Spurgeon - plays a responsible two-way puck distributing game like Spurgeon but when he sees an opening, he'll turn on the jets and carry the puck into the zone himself - THEN circle back and play more responsibly.

I think this offensive upside will translate better than Parekh or Yakumchuk, both who I felt were much more one-note players. Buium is going to translate very well - but there is danger where he get's rushed into the NHL because he's so solid and agile, we don't take to time to let him experiment his offensive game, then he just reverts to a solid top-4 allround dman. He needs to try new things, he needs to get that feeling of running circles around less talented opponents.

He needs time on PP quarterbacking at every level. He is a quarterback so he needs time leading teams, not just going a "pro, team player". I want him to dominate, I want him to build that "I'm driving this car" attitude" and you build that with winning confidence. Because he's the future offense for the Wild on the blueline, surrounded by a solid responsible cast of Brodin/Faber/Spurgeon.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
He's new and shiny, Zeev 100%.

But also deserves this spot. If I was around for #2, I might have put him there honestly.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
He's new and shiny, Zeev 100%.

But also deserves this spot. If I was around for #2, I might have put him there honestly.
I almost voted for him there. If I had voted that way, and you had voted for him, it would have been an 18-18 tie and we'd be having a fun tiebreaker instead of this anticlimactic vote. We've really boned the drama this time.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I almost voted for him there. If I had voted that way, and you had voted for him, it would have been an 18-18 tie and we'd be having a fun tiebreaker instead of this anticlimactic vote. We've really boned the drama this time.

If I was voting it would have been for Wally at 2, so your tie would have been broken anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad