Prospect Info: HFWild Prospect Ranking #20

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is Minnesota’s #20 prospect?

• Aaron Pionk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graeme Clarke

• Kalem Parker

• Kyle Masters

• Chase Wutzke

• Stevie Leskovar

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Still haven't given up on ROR. Decent size, skating, and isn't a complete dork with the puck. I need to see him be a bit stronger, and more assertive with his on ice decisions.

Was impressed with Parker, have some hope for Soini, Masters, and Hlavaj. I don't know if we have the really high end prospects, but we sure seem to have a lot of depth.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
At this point, I think I'll take the biggish right-handed defensive defenseman who, despite having limited offensive skill, showed well against the men in Mestis, skates well, and has a somewhat physical game - Sebastian Soini.

I strongly considered Parker here, too. Based on what I've read, I think they have similar upside, but I can't help but notice Soini's size advantage. Big guys who can skate well and play defense have an easier path to the NHL than most.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hlavaj is definitely the sleeper, here. Is already 23 yo, and has some pretty good looking stats on a consistent basis, albeit in lesser leagues than the AHL. Must admit that any name that starts with a "Hl" kind of throws me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad