Prospect Info: HFWild Prospect Ranking #13

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is Minnesota’s #13 prospect?

• Ryan O’Rourke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Pionk

• Jimmy Clark

• Graeme Clarke

• Sebastian Soini

• Kalem Parker

• Kyle Masters

• Chase Wutzke

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Going with Milne. For sure an NHLer, just depends if he can make it a bit higher in the lineup and be an effective PKer while also drawing penalties due to his "pest" qualities. I like Lorenz and Spacek here as well.

Reactions: 57special

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
The fact that Kiviharju is still not a slam dunk choice for majority tells great things about our prospect pool. Just look at the kind of guys we have left. A recent 1st round pick in Stramel, physically very promising Carson Lambos, constantly improving David Spacek, and of course Aron Kiviharju, who's got potential to be a bona fide top-4 player, maybe more.

Crazy to think that one of those guys will not even be our 15th best prospect. According to fans, yes, but a fairly knowledgeable selection of them.

Reactions: MNRube

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
He's somewhere between 7th and 10 for me.
I definitely have Healey, Lorenz and Spacek ahead. Kiviharju I'd vote ahead basically just for spite.

That puts Stramel with Lambos, Clark and Milne for the 17-20 spots. He probably just squeaks in.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Just looking at who is left, Stramel might not be in my top 20 lol. His saving grace might be his handedness.

I have Stramel behind everyone we've already voted for, as well as Kiviharju, Lambos, Lorenz, Spacek, Milne and Healey. Admittedly I know very little about Pionk, Clark, Clarke, Soini and Parker. But I guess that would put Stramel around 19-20 for me.

If Stramel can stick in MSU's top six and score around 27+ points, he'd probably move up to the early teens give or take a spot or two depending on graduations and new additions.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
The fact that Kiviharju is still not a slam dunk choice for majority tells great things about our prospect pool. Just look at the kind of guys we have left. A recent 1st round pick in Stramel, physically very promising Carson Lambos, constantly improving David Spacek, and of course Aron Kiviharju, who's got potential to be a bona fide top-4 player, maybe more.

Crazy to think that one of those guys will not even be our 15th best prospect. According to fans, yes, but a fairly knowledgeable selection of them.
MIlne, and especially Lorenz had good endings to their years, and play a position of need for MN. Healey has done very well in college, and as i mentioned before Parker looked vg playing on a top pairing on a Memorial Cup team. Both Healey and Parker are very good skater, with good puck skills, and decent size. I still haven't given up on ROR, either, and Pionk has been quietly putting up good numbers in college.

We have got a lot of depth, especially at D. Many won't make it to the NHL, but they sure are making it interesting. Only thing we are missing is some big, strong tough Blue liners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad