Prospect Info: HFWild Prospect Ranking #11

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is Minnesota’s #11 prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Haight has talent, but seems to have always underproduced, even at the junior level, and he is a top 9 or bust type, to me. Went with MIlne, who has done reasonably well in a much tougher league, and has a skillset that matches a bottom six/energy guy. Could also have gone with Lorenz, or about four other players.

Reactions: Jbcraig1883

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Sticking with Spacek, but could be persuaded to vote for Stramel, Lorenz, or Haight.

We are in the early stages of ranking like 7 or 8 players that are the same level of prospect.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
This is a toughy...Stramel is my mystery box pick after I run out of prospects who I am at least still interested in following.

So the question is...who is on that list. Lambos, Lorenz, Haight, Kumpulainen, Spacek, Milne. Stramel falls somewhere in between here...

But I think I have Lorenz above this group. Lorenz had himself the best season in context of each players' own career. And if I'm lowering my expectations of Stramel where it becomes Lorenz vs Stramel for a bottom six position, Lorenz is a bit more advanced.

Reactions: Jbcraig1883

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
I went with Haight - promise I have not looked at who others selected or comments before I vote. As I said last one, I hold Haight's ceiling a bit higher than Kump/Lorenz, he's a righty, and more polished at the moment IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad