HFNHL LA Kings looking to add

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
The HFNHL LA Kings have three 2nd rounders in this upcoming draft, and are looking to add roster players in exchange for them.

Got someone you can't protect? Send me an offer.

Top-4 defenseman and goaltending is a team need. Willing to add forwards as well.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
As you compile your expansion lists, please do keep in mind that the Kings are looking to add players for draft picks. If you've got a guy you feel has value but will be surely taken from you, get a draft pick from the Kings instead.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
As you compile your expansion lists, please do keep in mind that the Kings are looking to add players for draft picks. If you've got a guy you feel has value but will be surely taken from you, get a draft pick from the Kings instead.

Did you change emails mike? Ive sent 2 offers one was awhile back. Never heard but another deal was made. Sent another a few days ago when you posted. But havent heard not sure if i end up in spam or something

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Did you change emails mike? Ive sent 2 offers one was awhile back. Never heard but another deal was made. Sent another a few days ago when you posted. But havent heard not sure if i end up in spam or something

Very sorry, Zac. I received your email and responded in my head but not in the actual email! Check again now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad