Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Daniil Tarasov (G)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Here's the general plan for anyone who's new or forgotten how this works:
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

1. Kent Johnson (LW/C)

Select your add from the list (again, please let me know if there are corrections)

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Nick Blankenburg (D)
Marcus Bjork (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
Kirill Dolzhenkov (RW)
Jordan Dumais (RW)
Josh Dunne (C)
James Fisher (C/RW)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Liam Foudy (C/LW)
Jet Graves (G)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Aidan Hreschuk (D)
Sergei Ibvanov (G)
Samuel Knazko (D)
Joona Luoto (LW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
Guillaume Richard (D)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Stanislav Svozil (D)
Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Added: Denton Mateychuk (D)

Adds (as of GoJackets1)

Blankenburg 11
Del Bel Belluz 7
Svozil 3
Foudy 2
Fisher 1

Last edited:

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Jiricek, add Foudy.

Here is my issue with Blankenburg and why I have moved him down a few spots - he has been injured twice since he joined the Jackets. He is a little guy who plays the right way. I am a fan. I just don’t know if his body can handle the way he plays. So I fear he will often be injured or lose some of his edge.

Foudy’s floor is an Eric Robinson type player - fast, ok size, defensively responsible, doesn’t finish well. If he can learn to finish, he is a wicked fast middle six forward who plays a 200 foot game.

I would be willing to bet a sizable sum of money that Foudy plays more NHL games than Blankenburg by the end of their careers.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Jiricek, add Foudy.

Here is my issue with Blankenburg and why I have moved him down a few spots - he has been injured twice since he joined the Jackets. He is a little guy who plays the right way. I am a fan. I just don’t know if his body can handle the way he plays. So I fear he will often be injured or lose some of his edge.

Foudy’s floor is an Eric Robinson type player - fast, ok size, defensively responsible, doesn’t finish well. If he can learn to finish, he is a wicked fast middle six forward who plays a 200 foot game.

I would be willing to bet a sizable sum of money that Foudy plays more NHL games than Blankenburg by the end of their careers.

I heard about the knee injury at the worlds, what was the other one?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Jiricek, add Foudy.

You could say the same things about Foudy though, I still haven't seen a clear answer about his injury to end his season last year. All I ever saw was "an undisclosed upper body injury"

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I don't really have a complete list yet; I haven't had the time to even figure that out, let alone keep track of prospects. So I don't know who I want to add.

If I figure it out before the next poll is due, I'll post it, but at this rate...

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Actually, f***it. It's a tossup for me between the current leader and another guy, so I'll just vote the other guy just to be difficult. Add Del Bel Belluz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->