GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/20/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Is this how the caps win? Getting aided by the refs? They're a crock.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Why are Penguins fans whining about the refs and the early whistle? They should've never been on the PP anyways. That all started with Rust nailing Weber into Holtby. Capitals should've been the ones on the PP.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Why are Penguins fans whining about the refs and the early whistle? They should've never been on the PP anyways. That all started with Rust nailing Weber into Holtby. Capitals should've been the ones on the PP.

Lol.

Did we watch a different game or something? Did the mugging of Rust just never happen? Even if you'd argue it should have been a penalty on Rust, that doesn't negate what Weber did.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Sure, sure. Let's go with that. Didn't you just say that you meant "the whole period"? Now I'm wrong about that one very obvious situation? Make up your mind.

well the things you're wrong about could probably fill a book, but yes you are specifically wrong about this instance, and this whole period

Hazamat the Ocelot

Jul 7, 2013
i mean of the whole period. caps have initiated after every single whistle, if you've been watching

Webers fight started after he got thrown into Holtby. The Crosby Oshie crap started after Hornqvist poked into Holtby when he clearly had the puck. Tell me how the Caps initiated every time?

It's a tough game and both teams have been initiating scuffles. It isn't just the Caps.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Webers fight started after he got thrown into Holtby. The Crosby Oshie crap started after Hornqvist poked into Holtby when he clearly had the puck. Tell me how the Caps initiated every time?

It's a tough game and both teams have been initiating scuffles. It isn't just the Caps.

actually it is just the caps

"webers fight"

lol yeah that's what that was

Herregud

Feb 7, 2010
Washington, DC
well the things you're wrong about could probably fill a book, but yes you are specifically wrong about this instance, and this whole period

You're not even clever. Crosby punched first. There's nothing wrong about that statement. Sorry your golden boy got his ass handed to him on the way down (even though he was still pretending to be tough while falling).

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I've only seen a few Pens games this year but every time I have to remember that they traded for Phil Kessel because he's absolutely invisible out there.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Lol.

Did we watch a different game or something? Did the mugging of Rust just never happen? Even if you'd argue it should have been a penalty on Rust, that doesn't negate what Weber did.
Nice edit.

It would've negated it, because it would've never happened if they would've actually made the easy call on Rust.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
You're not even clever. Crosby punched first. There's nothing wrong about that statement. Sorry your golden boy got his ass handed to him on the way down (even though he was still pretending to be tough while falling).

actually crosby beat oshie up pretty bad. i hope he returns to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad