GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/20/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
Caps are lucky Geno won't be healthy for the playoffs..

This Pens team is the real best team in the east, not the caps.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
maybe, but i would say the pens are right up there with the caps, with a healthy lineup.

The defense is still very suspect to me, and I'm still somewhat concerned about the scoring depth on that team, especially if Malkin is out for the 1st round.

The Caps are just much more well rounded.

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
The defense is still very suspect to me, and I'm still somewhat concerned about the scoring depth on that team, especially if Malkin is out for the 1st round.

Pens 7th in the NHL in GAA, yet there are constant lazy comments about the defense being suspect.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union

The Pens defense is moving the puck extremely well though. Dumoulin-Daley is a great 2nd pairing. Maatta-Letang are no slouch either. The Pens are just a ridiculously fast team. They are soft and their PP without Malkin sucks, but man, are they fun to watch these days. Rust and Cullen are fantastic bottom6 players. This team is much more than just Crosby and Malkin.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Except for on the PP the Pens are a better team when one of the big two is out.

Have been since Bylsma. No idea why.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What a stupid play by Fleury. Why do you poke check it into the guy flying at you like that? Get it in the corner or let your D take care of the guy.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
Guess they just wanted to make sure it didnt touch his stick last.

Hell of a fluke though

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
They said there was a delayed penalty on the play.

Shouldn't that mean that if it was on the Penguins that it brings that into play?

Or do they have to have control of the puck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad