GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/18/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
BZtsUBa.png

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Phaneuf slashes down Girgensons after a neat pass from Reinhart and then totally scored into his own net...but was lucky you can't see the puck under the goalie as it crosses the line. Power play instead.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Phaneuf slashes down Girgensons after a neat pass from Reinhart and then totally scored into his own net...but was lucky you can't see the puck under the goalie as it crosses the line. Power play instead.

Was a tough call. You have Ottawa touching the puck, not really full possession but I've seen less considered. Then girgensons falling into Anderson. You also never see the puck until the bodies clear.

And Buffalo scores on PP anyways.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Was a tough call. You have Ottawa touching the puck, not really full possession but I've seen less considered. Then girgensons falling into Anderson. You also never see the puck until the bodies clear.

And Buffalo scores on PP anyways.

Yeah they were right with the whistle should have blown. I didn't even think of that when they were reviewing it. They'd already called the penalty so Phaneuf can't deflect it in without a whistle

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Tie game. This has the makings of a fun one. Nice work by Chiasson on the hand eye and play on that rebound in close.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Phaneuf took himself out of another play going after Kane. RoR makes him pay with a perfect tap in pass to Deslauriers.

Wide open game.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Phaneuf took himself out of another play going after Kane. RoR makes him pay with a perfect tap in pass to Deslauriers.

Wide open game.

No wonder with the defensemen these teams field :D

Already been some food for Karlsson haters.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Wide open game.

Wouldn't have been a big deal if Hoffman picked up a guy on the 2 on 2 down low.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Must be great to trade for a guy and watch him run around the ice trying to settle a score he had when he played for a completely different team. Not that Phaneuf would actually drop the gloves when he catches Kane but hey it's the image that counts.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Chiasson with a half dozen cross checks on Risto who just stares at him. Risto drops gloves at the whistle and he immediately turned his head away and begged off.

incognito Burrito*

Must be great to trade for a guy and watch him run around the ice trying to settle a score he had when he played for a completely different team. Not that Phaneuf would actually drop the gloves when he catches Kane but hey it's the image that counts.

He did this earlier in the 1st ? I missed some of the first.

Terrible fight between Ristolainen and Chiasson. Shouldn't have expected much since neither can actually fight, or are tough in that sense.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
He did this earlier in the 1st ? I missed some of the first.

Terrible fight between Ristolainen and Chiasson. Shouldn't have expected much since neither can actually fight, or are tough in that sense.

lol stop trying to troll sabres fan. You gotta be a little more subtle. The trick is not just say 100% false things

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Chiasson with a half dozen cross checks on Risto who just stares at him. Risto drops gloves at the whistle and he immediately turned his head away and begged off.

The transformation into Angry Risto is sudden and surprising to his victims :D

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Eichel and Reinhart together is already unfair and they're rookies

incognito Burrito*

lol stop trying to troll sabres fan. You gotta be a little more subtle. The trick is not just say 100% false things

Not trying to troll. If i was I would have said that Kane likely looks for someone who can't fight.

Sweet goal by Buffalo.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
That was Angry? He was far more interested in just holding on rather than punching.

tough to fight when the other guy turns away the whole fight :laugh:

But no, that was not angry risto. That was a risto who checks someone and the drops the glove when the guy thinks he wants to fight

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
That was Angry? He was far more interested in just holding on rather than punching.

Chiasson turned away as soon as the gloves came off. What was he supposed to do...the man was scurred and trying to beg out of what he began

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad