GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/22/18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Kunin just beat the crap out of Polak. Pretty good for a rookie

What?? No he didn't. Kunin got absolutely destroyed in the fight. I think Polak landed about 10 punches and Kunin landed maybe one. If you're talking about the blood that was already there and that is why Polak was pissed off. Polak had been on the bench for about 5 minutes trying to get his nose to stop bleeding from a previous hit.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
What?? No he didn't. Kunin got absolutely destroyed in the fight. I think Polak landed about 10 punches and Kunin landed maybe one. If you're talking about the blood that was already there and that is why Polak was pissed off. Polak had been on the bench for about 5 minutes trying to get his nose to stop bleeding from a previous hit.
Draw I guess. He still rocked polak with that first bomb.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017

Wait what?

You cover, professionally, a team in the NHL, and you didn't know that Roman Polak was still in the NHL? That's pretty telling about how good he has at his job, PLUS you're facing that player in the game vs Dallas.

And Polak is not "opened like a can of tomato sauce" it looks like he was cut, like a cut. And they fought... he didn't attack him....

I don't know if this guy does a good job, but I'm not taking him seriously anymore.

Mnsportsfan22

Apr 5, 2013

Wait what?

You cover, professionally, a team in the NHL, and you didn't know that Roman Polak was still in the NHL? That's pretty telling about how good he has at his job, PLUS you're facing that player in the game vs Dallas.

And Polak is not "opened like a can of tomato sauce" it looks like he was cut, like a cut. And they fought... he didn't attack him....

I don't know if this guy does a good job, but I'm not taking him seriously anymore.

I'm a fan of russo I feel he does a good job. He can be a homer but he also isn't afraid to rip the wild

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008

Wait what?

He's a massive fan boy reporter. He posts like a fan would whether it's positive for the Wild or negative for the Wild. He's similar to if a member of this board got credentials and started covering a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad